CRU-DataPort RTX Secure 610-NJ, 256-bit encryption, 0 GB
RTX Secure 610-NJ
The CRU RTX Secure 610-NJ JBOD Tower offers high performance with a Multilane SFF-8470 SATA interface supporting six 3.5" SATA hard drives and high security with AES 256-bit encryption. TrayFree bays make adding or changing drives effortless. It's as easy as opening the door, sliding the drive in, and closing the door. No screws, no trays, it just works.
AES 256-bit Encrpytion and Encryption Modes
The RTX Secure products are uniquely designed to operate in three modes; unique key, common key and bypass mode.
Unique key mode encrypts each bay with a different 256-bit code.
One physical encryption key (dongle) holds all 4 unique codes.
Common key mode encrypts each bay with the same 256-bit code.
One physical encryption key (dongle) encrypts all bays.
Drives used in common key mode are compatible with other
CRU encryption products provided the correct encryption key (dongle) is used.
Bypass mode does not encrypt bays and offers access without the use of an encryption key.
Drives used in bypass mode are compatible with other non-encrypted CRU products.
When used in encryption modes each drive will receive full disk Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption. CRU's 256-bit encryption products use the FIPS 140-2 Validated ( certificate #1471) X-Wall® MX-256 full disk encryption processor by Enova® Technology.
CRU recommends setting the mode of operation when initially setting up the RTX. Once data is saved to the RTX unit, that data can only be viewed in the mode it was originally saved in.
Use any capacity 3.5" SATA HDD
Multilane Host Connection
TrayFree Removable HDD Bays
AES 256-Bit Encryption
Hardware Based Encryption
Fast SATA speeds and scalable to the amount of storage needed
Two cables connect all six bays
Allows for easy hot swapping and offsite backup data storage
NIST Validated FIPS 140-2
Invisible to Users - No Confusing Interface
- Host Connection: SFF-8470 or SFF-8088 Multilane
- Drive Types Supported: 3.5" SATA (Serial-ATA) hard Drives
- Power LED: One per drive
- Access LED: One per drive
- Operating System Requirements: Windows 7, Vista or XP, Mac OS X
- Linux distributions that support SFF-8088 connections
- Power Switch: 2 position: on/off
- Cooling Fan: 3 exhaust fans
- External Material: Electro-galvanized cold rolled steel
- Product Weight: 20lbs
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty.
- See warranty statement for details and limitations.
- CRU-DataPort offers free phone support for 90 days after purchase (1-866-744-8722).
- After 90 days, email support is available at email@example.com.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256
- AES 256 is Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) approved
- FIPS 140-2 (certification number 1471)
- Encrypts entire HDD - including boot sector, OS, temp and swap files
- Encryption Key is stored apart from unit so data is protected if unit is lost or stolen
- High-Speed hardware processor encrypts/decrypts at full disk bandwidth operation
- (No performance degradation)
- Encryption Engine Performs Self-test to check for problems
- LED's Indicate Encryption Error Checking and Power/Drive Activity
- Most units include three identical pre-coded Security Keys
- AES Key Programmer, hand-held key programmer, sold separately
- Additional blank and pre-coded Security Key's available, sold separately
- Additional Security Key lanyards available, sold separately
For technical specs on the available drive bay options select the product below.
- Tray Free Bay