The TABLEAU TX1 Forensic Imager is the latest and greatest from Tableau and is a portable alternative to carrying a forensic workstation into the field. It is a network-enabled, fully-forensic imager that offers superior local and network imaging performance with no compromises. The TX1 sets the standard for a Tableau second-generation product, replacing the Tableau TD3.
- Images SATA, USB 3, PCIe, SAS, FireWire 800, IDE, and network shares
- Outputs to SATA, USB 3, SAS, and network shares
- Supports up to two active “forensic” jobs at a time (simultaneous imaging)
- Up to four destinations per source with the ability to mix clone/image duplication and local/network destinations
- Job queuing option for efficiency and convenience
Media Utility options:
- View drive details
- Blank Check
- View & disable HPA/DCO
- Whole disk encryption
- View S.M.A.R.T.
- Eject media
On screen real-time notifications/feedback with audible feedback options. Status LED provides device status information.
The Tableau TX1 KIT includes:
- Tableau Forensic Imager [TX1]
- Tableau Power Supply [TP6]
- Tableau Forensic Imager SATA/SAS Drive Bay [TX1-S1]
- Drive Cables
- Five pack of Velcro Cable Ties [TPKG-VCT-5]
- Microfiber Screen Wipe [TPKG-CLOTH]
- TX1 Quick Reference Guide