Easily expand your computer storage capacity and backup
- Four 2.5-inch drive slots for flexible storage capacity
- 6 Gbps design for highest performance and speed
- Each drive bay uses a scratchless connector rated for up to 50,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Dedicated power and drive activity LEDs
- Mount in any standard 5.25-inch drive bay
The CRU DataPort® 41 enclosure is a sturdy four-bay removable drive enclosure that mounts in a standard 5.25-inch drive bay – like a CD ROM bay – and accepts four 2.5-inch hard disk drives or SSDs.
The drives used in a DP41 enclosure operate independently which means each drive can be easily swapped out without affecting performance or functionality of the other drives. With easy push button drive removal on the front of the unit, it makes drive swapping easy.
With four dedicated 6 Gbps chips onboard, 10 LED indicator lights, and dual 4cm magnetic levitation fans, the DataPort 41 enclosure is a powerful addition for creating flexible storage in any system.